The Anabaptist Association links people in Australia and New Zealand who share a passion for Jesus, community and reconciliation. The network finds inspiration from the life of Jesus, the earliest church and the convictions of the first Anabaptist communities... to be peacemakers and people who dream about and work for a more compassionate world. Anabaptism today is not about starting a new religion or denomination but brings fresh perspectives on issues that matter and inspires people to go further and deeper in ways that make a difference.
Like us on Facebook
- On The Road Conference 2017
- OTR Gathering — Restorative Communities: Radical Reformation Ruminations
- The Art of Empathy: An Exploration of Friendship in the Face of Fear
- What Being Anabaptist Is Not
- Politics that Devour: A Reflection on Revelation 13
- Book Review — Merdeka and the Morning Star: Civil Resistance in West Papua by Jason MacLeod